Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3 PhaseSoft Start, 110A Output Current, 208 to 600VAC Input Voltage, 208 to 600VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 6VMA2
- Mfr. Model # ATS48C11Y
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 204
- Shipping Weight 23.53 lbs.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Output Current 110A
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 40
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 75
- Inputs/Outputs 4 Logic Inputs, 1 PTC Probe Analog Input, 1 Analog Output, 3 Relay Outputs
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 30
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 100
- Output Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Control Voltage 120/240VAC
- IP Rating 20
- Ramp Time 1 to 60 sec.
- Start Type Exclusive Torque Control System (TSC) for Linear Starting and Stopping, or By Current Limit Adjustment up to 5 Times the Device Rating
- Stop Time 1 to 60 seconds (Adjustable)
- Application Constant & Variable Torque
- Includes Exclusive motor Torque Control System (TCS)
- Height 11.42"
- Width 7.48"
- Depth 9.25"
- Starting Torque Max 400%
- Communication Port Modbus
- Display 3 Seven -Segment display
- Standards UL File No. E184727, CSA File 164581, IEC/EN 60947-4-2, EMC classes A and B, CE,UL ,CSA,DNV,C-Tick,GOST, CCC,NOM,SERPRO AND TCF
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.