Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3 Phase Soft Start, 75A Output Current, 208 to 600VAC Input Voltage, 208 to 600VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 6VMA0
- Mfr. Model # ATS22D75S6U
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 336
- Shipping Weight 18.5 lbs.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Output Current 75A
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 25
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 50
- Inputs/Outputs 3 Logic Inputs, 1 PTC Probe Analog Input, 2 (NC/NO) Relay Outputs
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 20
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 60
- Output Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Control Voltage 120VAC
- IP Rating 20
- Ramp Time 3.5 In for 40 Seconds From Cold with S1 Motor Duty, 3.5 In for 20 Seconds With S4 Motor Duty, Based On A Load Factor of 95%
- Start Type Current Limit on Starting, Acceleration and Deceleration Time Settings for Voltage Ramp
- Stop Time dEC Adjustable From 1 to 60 Seconds, Allows a Freewheel Stop at the End of the Deceleration Ramp. Edc Can Range From 0 to 17
- Application Constant & Variable Torque
- Height 10.90"
- Width 5.70"
- Depth 8.10"
- Communication Port Modbus
- Display 4 LED (Ready,Communication,Run and Trip)
- Standards UL File No. E184727, CSA File 224330, UL, CSA,CE,GOST,C-Tick,CCC and RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.