Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Soft Start, 208-600VAC, 75Amp, 3 Phase
- Item # 6VMA0
- Mfr. Model # ATS22D75S6U
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 336
- Shipping Weight 18.5 lbs.
- ItemSoft Start
- TypeIntegrated Bypass, Keypad Control
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V20
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V25
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V50
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V60
- Output Current75A
- Input Voltage208-600VAC
- Output Voltage208-600VAC
- Control Voltage110VAC
- Ramp Time3.5 In for 40 Seconds From Cold with S1 Motor Duty, 3.5 In for 20 Seconds With S4 Motor Duty, Based On A Load Factor of 95%
- Start TypeCurrent Limit on Starting, Acceleration and Deceleration Time Settings for Voltage Ramp
- Stop TimedEC Adjustable From 1 to 60 Seconds, Allows a Freewheel Stop at the End of the Deceleration Ramp. Edc Can Range From 0 to 17
- Enclosure RatingIP20
- Inputs/Outputs3 Logic Inputs, 1 PTC Probe Analog Input, 2 (NC/NO) Relay Outputs
- ApplicationConstant & Variable Torque
- Communication PortModbus
- Display4 LED (Ready,Communication,Run and Trip)
- StandardsUL File No. E184727, CSA File 224330, UL, CSA,CE,GOST,C-Tick,CCC and RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.