Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Soft Start, 208-600VAC, 110V Ctrl, 250Amp
- Item # 13E160
- Mfr. Model # ATS22C25S6U
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 336
- Shipping Weight 57.0 lbs.
- ItemSoft Start
- TypeIntegrated Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V75
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V100
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V200
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V250
- Output Current250A
- Input Voltage208-600VAC
- Output Voltage208-600VAC
- Control Voltage110VAC
- FrequencyAutomatic Adjustment
- Ramp TimeAdjustment Range 1 to 60 Sec, Factory Setting 10 Sec
- Start TypeControlled, Via Voltage and Current
- Stop TimeAdjustable Range 1 to 60, Factory Setting Freewheel
- Enclosure RatingIP00
- Inputs/Outputs3 Logic Inputs, 1 PTC Probe Analog Input, 2 (NC/NO) Relay Outputs
- ApplicationConstant & Variable Torque
- Communication PortEmbedded Modbus
- Display4 LED (Ready,Communication,Run and Trip), 4 7-Segment Display
- StandardsUL,CSA,CE,GOST, C-Tick, and CCC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.