Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug In Relay, 11 Pins, Octal Base Type, 10A @ 277VAC/30VDC Contact Rating, 12VDC Coil Volts
- Item # 1DPV3
- Mfr. Model # RUMC32JD
- UNSPSC # 39121514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7962
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Plug In Relay
- Pins 11
- Base Type Octal
- Contact Rating 10A @ 277VAC/30VDC
- Coil Volts 12VDC
- Contact Form 3PDT
- Socket Mfr. No. RUZC3M, RUZSC3M
- Contact Material Silver Nickel
- Status Indicator LED and Mechanical Flag
- Push To Test Lockable
- Features Plug In Jumper Bars for Coil Terminals to Avoid Wiring
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Socket Code B
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Item # 1EGE7DAYTON
Price $34.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.