Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Power Supply, Style: Switching, Mounting: DIN Rail
- Item # 5AET1
- Mfr. Model # ABL7RP1205
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # 285
- Shipping Weight 2.37 lbs.
- Item DC Power Supply
- Input Voltage 100 to 240VAC, 110 to 220VDC
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Power Rating 60W
- Output Amps 5
- Mounting DIN Rail
- Style Switching
- Case Material Plastic Case
- Height 4.72"
- Width 4.72"
- Depth 2.12"
- Series ABL7
- Hz 50/60
- Peak Amps 5.5
- IP Rating 20
- Output Noise Less Than or Equal to 200mV
- Hold Up Time Greater Than or Equal to 20 msec @ 240/100V
- Status Indicator Green/Orange LED
- NEMA Rating 1
- Features Very Compact Size, Integrated Overload, Short Circuit, Overvoltage, And Undervoltage Protection, A Very Wide Input Voltage Range For The Universal Range, A High Degree Of Output Voltage Stability, Good Performance, Diagnostics Via LED Indicators On The Front Panel, Remote Diagnostics Via A Relay Contact For The Universal Range
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Standards File CCN, cUL us 508, cCSAus (CSA22.2 n950-1), File Class, TÃV 60950-1, e, CTick, RoHS, IEC/EN 60950, IEC/EN 61496-1-2, SELV IEC/EN 60950, SELV, EN 50081-1, IEC 61000-6-2 (EN 50082-2)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.