Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Non-Illum Selectr Swtch, 22mm, 3 Pos, Lever
- Item # 6HK60
- Mfr. Model # XB4BD33
- UNSPSC # 39121513
- Catalog Page # 379
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemNon-Illuminated Selector Switch
- ActionMaintained / Maintained / Maintained
- Contact Form2NO
- Type of OperatorLever
- Key RemovalNo Key
- Operator Head MaterialPolyamide
- Basic MaterialMetal
- Bezel MaterialMetal
- Bezel ColorChrome
- Contact Rating10A @ 600VAC
- NEMA Contact Rating DesignationB600/Q600
- NEMA Rating1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating65
- CamNo Cam
- Switch Operation @ Position AXO
- Switch Operation @ Position BOO
- Switch Operation @ Position COX
- Switch Operation @ Position DNo Fourth Position
- StandardsUL Listed File Number E164353 CCN NKCR, CSA Certified File Number LR44087 Class 321103, CE Marked
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The aerators are run by three phase motors. Currently there is a timer that controls them but I would like a switch so that I can bypass the timer when needed while keeping the timer running and then easily switch back to the timer when I want without having to open the control box and mess with the timer.
Are there contact blocks available for this switch that would allow me to do that with 3 phase?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.