Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photoelectric Sensor, Rectangular, NPN/PNP
- Item # 4AJ36
- Mfr. Model # XUX0AKSAM12
- UNSPSC # 39121528
- Catalog Page # 420
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemPhotoelectric Sensor
- Sensing MethodThrough Beam, Diffuse Background Suppression, Polarized Retroreflective
- Circuit TypeNPN/PNP
- Operation ModeSelectable Light or Dark On
- Max. Sensing Distance131 ft.
- Power Requirement12 to 24VDC
- Max. Load Current100mA
- Response Time25.0 msec
- Operating Frequency250 Hz
- NEMA RatingIP67
- IP Rating65, 67
- Body MaterialPBT
- Electrical ConnectionM12 Connector
- Light SourceInfrared LED
- FeaturesProgrammable as a Thru-Beam, Diffuse, Diffuse With Background Suppression, Retro-Reflective and Polarized Retro-Reflective, Reverse Polarity Protection, Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- Operating Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Approval, RoHS Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.