Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordset, 3 Pin, Receptacle, Female
- Item # 3XJ17
- Mfr. Model # XSZCK101Y
- UNSPSC # 41111926
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Cable Length6 ft.
- Jacket ColorYellow
- End 1 Connection TypeReceptacle
- End 1 GenderFemale
- End 1 Number of Pins3
- End 1 Plug EndRight Angle
- End 1 Thread1/2-20
- End 1 KeywayDual
- End 2 Connection TypeBare Wire
- Max. Voltage250VAC/DC
- FeaturesCopper Alloy, Gold over Nickel Plating
- For Use WithTelemecanique Solid State Sensors
- Max. Amps4
- Wire Size22 AWG
- Jacket MaterialPVC
- NEMA Rating6P
- IP Rating68
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.