Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Red Light Curtain, 229.7 ft. Max. Sensing Distance, 24VDC Input Voltage
- Item # 14C848
- Mfr. Model # XUSLPZ2A0500B
- UNSPSC # 46171620
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.85 lbs.
- ItemLight Curtain
- Max. Sensing Distance229.7 ft.
- Input Voltage24VDC
- Safety Output Ratings650mA @ 24VDC
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- NEMA RatingNot Rated
- Protected Height19.7"
- IP Rating65
- Beam Spacing9.850"
- Number of Beams2
- Effective Aperture Angle2.5 Degrees @ 3m
- Light Source850nm IR LED
- Response Time16 to 24 msec
- Overall Height29.18"
- Cable LengthNo Cable
- Cable Connection ReceiverM12, 8 Pin
- Cable Connection TransmitterM12, 5 Pin
- Number of Aux. Outputs1
- Auxillary Output Circuit TypePNP
- Auxiliary Contact Rating100mA @ 24VDC
- Reset TypeNC
- Operating Temp. Range14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- StandardsEN/IEC 61496-2
- Includes(2) Sets of (2) Brackets with Mounting Hardware, User Guide with Certificate of Conformity
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 14C850TELEMECANIQUE SENSORS
Clearance Price $438.05 / each
Price $1,657.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.