Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Overload Relay, 0.16 to 0.23A, Class 10,3P
- Item # 6B183
- Mfr. Model # LR2K0302
- UNSPSC # 39121520
- Catalog Page # 329
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Overload Relay
- Starter Type IEC
- NEMA Size 10
- Current Range 0.16 to 0.23A
- For Use With TeSys K AC or DC IEC Contactor
- Features Single Phase Sensitivity, Differential
- Sensing Method Bimetallic
- Trip Class 10
- Number of Poles 3
- Voltage 690VAC/250VDC
- Height 2.56"
- Depth 2.28"
- Width 1.77"
- Standards UL File/CCN E164353 / NKCR, CSA LR43364 3211 03, IEC 60947, CE, RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motor Protection (5098)
- Switching Controls (4606)
- Panel-Mount Controls (4399)
- Motor Control Switches (4035)
- Motor Overload Protection (3077)
- Electric Relays (2251)
- Control Relays (1224)
- Overload Relays (391)
- Motor Starter Overload Relays (390)
- Overload Control Relays (390)
- Thermal Overloads (378)
- IEC Overload Relays (290)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.