Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ovrload Relay, 55 to 70A, Class 10,3P, 690V
- Item # 3DE30
- Mfr. Model # LRD3361
- NSN # 5945-01-384-4958
- UNSPSC # 39121520
- Catalog Page # 330
- Shipping Weight 1.13 lbs.
- Item Overload Relay
- Starter Type IEC
- Current Range 55.0 to 70.0A
- For Use With LC1D65 thru LC1D80 Contactor
- Features Single Phase Sensitivity, Differential
- Sensing Method Bimetallic
- Trip Class 10
- Number of Poles 3
- Voltage 690VAC
- Height 4.84"
- Depth 4.76"
- Width 2.95"
- Standards UL, CSA, ATEX D 94/9/CE, GOST
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motor Protection (5098)
- Switching Controls (4608)
- Motor Control Switches (4035)
- Motor Overload Protection (3077)
- Electric Relays (2251)
- IEC Controls (1670)
- Control Relays (1223)
- Overload Relays (391)
- Motor Starter Overload Relays (390)
- Overload Control Relays (390)
- Thermal Overloads (378)
- IEC Control Relays (362)
- IEC Relays (301)
- IEC Overload Relays (290)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.