Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Overload Module, Class 10,8 to 32A
- Item # 5AB80
- Mfr. Model # LUCB32FU
- UNSPSC # 39121104
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemOverload Module
- Starter TypeIEC
- Current Range8.00 to 32.0A
- For Use With32 IEC Motor Starters
- FeaturesManual Reset, Earth Fault Protection
- Trip Class10
- Number of Poles3
- StandardsCSA C22.2 No 14 type E, UL 508 type E with Phase Barrier, IEC 60947-6-2, EN 60947-6-2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5870)
- Panel-Mount Switches (5863)
- Electric Motor Protection (5422)
- Switching Controls (4578)
- Panel-Mount Controls (4400)
- Motor Control Switches (4312)
- Motor Starter Controls (4087)
- Motor Starting Switches (3671)
- Motor Overload Protection (3456)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3360)
- Motor Starters (3162)
- Magnetic Starters (2544)
- Electric Relays (2335)
- IEC Controls (1671)
- Control Relays (1200)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.