Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Overload Module, 1.25 to 5A, Class 10,3P
- Item # 5AB74
- Mfr. Model # LUCB05FU
- UNSPSC # 39121104
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- Item Overload Module
- Starter Type IEC
- Current Range 1.25 to 5.00A
- For Use With 12 or 32 IEC Motor Starters
- Features Manual Reset, Earth Fault Protection
- Sensing Method Electronic
- Trip Class 10
- Number of Poles 3
- Voltage 110-240VAC/110-220VDC
- Standards CSA C22.2 No 14 type E, UL 508 type E with Phase Barrier, IEC 60947-6-2, EN 60947-6-2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Panel-Mount Switches (5977)
- Motor Controls (5390)
- Electric Motor Protection (4822)
- Panel-Mount Controls (4399)
- Switching Controls (4313)
- Motor Control Switches (3759)
- Motor Starter Controls (3486)
- Motor Starting Switches (3113)
- Motor Overload Protection (3079)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (2807)
- Motor Starters (2600)
- Magnetic Starters (2321)
- Electric Relays (2220)
- IEC Controls (1634)
- Control Relays (1226)
- IEC Motor Starters (1165)
- IEC Magnetic Motor Starters (1041)
- Self-Protected Motor Starters (867)
- Overload Relays (393)
- Motor Starter Overload Relays (392)
- Overload Control Relays (392)
- Thermal Overloads (379)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.