Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Manual Motor Starter, NEMA, 16A, 277VAC, 1P
- Item # 3CY89
- Mfr. Model # GV2ME14
- NSN # 5925-01-459-6563
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 334
- Shipping Weight 0.63 lbs.
- ItemManual Motor Starter
- OperatorPush Button
- Enclosure TypeOpen
- Number of Required ThermalsNot Applicable
- Amps AC6 to 10
- Overload Relay Amp Setting6 to 10A
- Starter TypeIEC Style
- Number of Poles3
- Description/Special FeaturesSingle Unit, Melting Alloy Thermal Overload
- Max. Voltage277VAC
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V5
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V1-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 200V2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460-575V5/7.5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V7-1/2
- StandardsUL, CSA
- Pilot LightNo
- Phase Loss SensitivityNo
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5504)
- Electric Motor Protection (4928)
- Motor Starter Controls (3598)
- Motor Starting Switches (3215)
- Motor Overload Protection (2960)
- Motor Starters (2702)
- Motor Controllers (2525)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1997)
- IEC Controls (1648)
- Open Motor Starters (1380)
- IEC Motor Starters (1171)
- Electric Motor Protectors (386)
- Motor Protectors (363)
- IEC Manual Motor Starters (290)
- Manual Motor Starters (251)
- IEC Manual Starters (150)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.