Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mnual Motor Strtr, NEMA, .25-.4A, 277VAC, 1P
- Item # 3CY82
- Mfr. Model # GV2ME03
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 334
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- Item Manual Motor Starter
- Operator Push Button
- Enclosure Type Open
- Number of Required Thermals Not Applicable
- Amps AC 0.25 to 0.40
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 0.25 to 0.4A
- Starter Type IEC Style
- Number of Poles 3
- Description/Special Features Single Unit, Melting Alloy Thermal Overload
- Max. Voltage 277VAC
- Height 3.5"
- Width 1.75"
- Depth 2.6"
- Standards UL, CSA
- Pilot Light Yes
- Phase Loss Sensitivity No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5664)
- Electric Motor Protection (5098)
- Motor Starter Controls (3761)
- Motor Starting Switches (3391)
- Motor Overload Protection (3077)
- Motor Starters (2878)
- Motor Controllers (2700)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1993)
- IEC Controls (1670)
- Open Motor Starters (1377)
- IEC Motor Starters (1201)
- Electric Motor Protectors (378)
- Motor Protectors (358)
- IEC Manual Motor Starters (286)
- Manual Motor Starters (247)
- IEC Manual Starters (146)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
My question is:Britt
Am i OK tp export this part to Lima, Peru.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.