Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3 Phase Soft Start, 14A Output Current, 480VAC Input Voltage, 480VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 14R018
- Mfr. Model # 863922UDH4BE06A07X10Z10
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 337
- Shipping Weight 144.0 lbs.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Output Current 14A
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 10
- Inputs/Outputs 3
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 3R
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Control Voltage 120VAC
- Frequency 60Hz
- Ramp Time 1 to 60 sec.
- Start Type Torque ramp, Current limit, Booster start-up pulse
- Stop Time Freewheel,Torque decel
- Application Pumps/Fans/Converyors/Compressors
- Protects Circuit Breaker
- Height 31.92"
- Width 11.30"
- Depth 12.65"
- Starting Torque Adjustable
- Communication Port Modbus
- Display 7 Segment
- Standards UL p/UL506, NEMA ICS, NFPA & IEC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 14R019SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Price $5,548.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.