Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 30 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 480VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 14H074
- Mfr. Model # SFD212MG4WD07
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 208
- Shipping Weight 237.0 lbs.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 30
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 40
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 110%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 110%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0.5 to 200 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 60 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 60 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Dynamic Deceleration
- Height 62.006"
- Width 12.532"
- Depth 13.181"
- Start/Stop Control Yes
- Protection Circuit Breaker
- Control Method Drive or Commas
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LCD or Integrated
- Displays Integrated or LCD
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 14H073SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Price $3,961.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.