Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Pull Switch, 20A, Right, 1NO+1NC
- Item # 2FM01
- Mfr. Model # L1432M
- UNSPSC # 39121505
- Catalog Page # 358
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemEmergency Cable Pull Switch
- Thermal Amperage20A
- Switch FunctionMaintained
- Contact Form1NC/1NO
- Operating PositionRight
- ResetNot Applicable
- Max. Cable SpanNot Applicable
- Switching AbilitySingle Cable
- AC Contact Rating20A @ 120 VAC, 12.5A @ 240 VAC, 6.25A @ 480 VAC, 5A @ 600 VAC
- DC Contact Rating5A @ 120 VDC, 1A @ 250 VDC, 0.2A @ 600 VDC
- Min. CurrentNot Applicable
- Operating ForceNot Applicable
- Case MaterialCast Aluminum
- Wiring Entry1/2" NPT
- NEMA Rating1, 2, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating67
- For Use WithPreventa XPS Safety Relays
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.