Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
EV Charging Station, Pedestal, 1Conn, 7.2kW
- Item # 11X296
- Mfr. Model # EV230PSR
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 92.0 lbs.
- Item Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Charging Station Level 2 - Commercial
- Mount Type Pedestal
- Number of Connectors 1
- Voltage 208 to 240VAC
- Amps 30
- Cable Length 18 ft.
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 3R
- RFID Reader No
- Plug Type SAE J1772
- Height 56.20"
- Width 13.00"
- Depth 6.70"
- Output Power 7.2kW
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- Display Type LED
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Color White and Green
- Operating Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Standards UL, cUL, SAE, NEC
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
- Schneider Electric EVLink Electric Vehicle Charging Solution Spec Sheet
- Schneider Electric EVLink Outdoor Level 2 Sell Sheet
- Schneider Electric EVLink Commercial Charging Station Brochure
- Schneider Electric EVLink Dual Pedestal Charging Station EV230PDR Spec Sheet
- Schneider Electric Outdoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station Owners Manual
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Energy monitoring and metering options are available and can be added to provide networking and communication through an optional power meter enclosure.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.