Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Control Station, Push Button, 1NO/1NC
- Item # 6HK27
- Mfr. Model # XALD211H29H7
- UNSPSC # 39121512
- Catalog Page # 377
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemControl Station
- Number of Operators2
- Type of OperatorPush Button
- Operator ColorGreen/Red
- Contact Form1NO/1NC
- NEMA Rating4X, 12, 13
- Contact Rating3A @ 240VAC, 6A @ 120VAC, 0.27A @ 250VDC, 0.55A @ 125VDC
- NEMA Contact Rating DesignationA600/Q600
- IP Rating65
- Enclosure MaterialPolycarbonate
- Enclosure ColorLight Gray and Dark Gray
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5941)
- Motor Control Switches (4305)
- Motor Starter Controls (4073)
- Push-Button Switches (3963)
- Momentary Contact Switches (3274)
- Enclosed Switches (2295)
- Enclosed Control Switches (2107)
- 22mm Push Buttons (1229)
- Motor Starter Switches (1080)
- Station Push Buttons (364)
- Control Stations (301)
- Push-Button Control Stations (288)
- Motor Starter Push Buttons (106)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.