Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 1 HP, 230VAC
- Item # 5WJK4
- Mfr. Model # ATV12H075M3
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 340
- Shipping Weight 2.33 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP1
- Input Voltage230VAC
- Max. Output Amps4.2
- Output Voltage230VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque170%
- Torque @ 1 Hz120%
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range10 to 400 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0 to 999.9 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0 to 999.9 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingExternal Option
- Control TypeKeypad/Remote Keypad/Modbus
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop ControlProgrammable
- ProtectionOver breaking, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure
- Control MethodSensor less Flux Vector Automatically Calculates Optimum Motor Performance for Low-speed, High-starting Torque Applications
- Accepts Input Control SignalYes
- Display TypeLED
- Digital ReadoutYes
- For Use With3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- StandardsUL, CE, GOST, NOM, EMITECH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5855)
- AC Motor Controls (3952)
- Fan Controls (1182)
- Pump Controls (1135)
- Speed Controls (917)
- Motor Drives (844)
- Motor Speed Controls (837)
- Electronic Speed Controls (820)
- Power Drives (793)
- AC Drives (790)
- AC Speed Controls (790)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (782)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (782)
- AFD (782)
- Compact Drives (782)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.