Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 20 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 480VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 2HPP5
- Mfr. Model # ATV61HD15N4
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # 207
- Shipping Weight 35.66 lbs.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 20
- Enclosure Open
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 33
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 110%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 110%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0.5 to 500 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Height 15.75"
- Width 9.06"
- Depth 8.39"
- Control Type Keypad/Remote
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control programmable
- Protection Over breaking, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure
- Control Method Sensor less Flux Vector Automatically Calculates Optimum Motor Performance
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED
- Displays Drive Voltage, Hertz
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards CE, ABS, DNV, GOST, WEEE, C-Tick, NOM 117
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Item # 2HPP7SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Price $3,561.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.