Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive20 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 480VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 2HPP5
- Mfr. Model # ATV61HD15N4
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # 340
- Shipping Weight 35.66 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP20
- Input Voltage480VAC
- Max. Output Amps33
- Output Voltage480VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque110%
- Torque @ 1 Hz110%
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0.5 to 500 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingYes
- Control TypeKeypad/Remote
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop Controlprogrammable
- ProtectionOver breaking, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure
- Control MethodSensor less Flux Vector Automatically Calculates Optimum Motor Performance
- Accepts Input Control SignalYes
- Display TypeLED
- DisplaysDrive Voltage, Hertz
- Digital ReadoutYes
- For Use With3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- StandardsCE, ABS, DNV, GOST, WEEE, C-Tick, NOM 117
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
- Item # 2HPP7SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Price $3,561.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5940)
- AC Motor Controls (4065)
- Fan Controls (1319)
- Pump Controls (1236)
- Speed Controls (1023)
- Motor Drives (948)
- Motor Speed Controls (945)
- Electronic Speed Controls (928)
- Power Drives (902)
- AC Drives (899)
- AC Speed Controls (899)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (891)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (891)
- AFD (891)
- Compact Drives (891)
- Frequency Drives (891)
- Micro Drives (891)
- Motor Speed Inverters (891)
- Torque Control Drives (891)
- Variable Torque Drives (891)
- Variable-Frequency Drives (891)
- Vector Drives (891)
- VFD (891)
- VSD (891)
- Fan Speed Controls (310)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.