Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 10 HP, 400-480V
- Item # 14L827
- Mfr. Model # ATV71HU75N4
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 341
- Shipping Weight 17.65 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP10
- EnclosureOpen IP20
- Input Voltage400-480VAC
- Max. Output Amps17.6
- Output Voltage400-480VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque220%
- Torque @ 1 Hz150%
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0.1 to 599 Hz
- Dynamic BrakingInjection Braking
- Control TypeModbus/Terminal
- Start/Stop ControlBy Keypad or Logic Input or Network
- ProtectionOver breaking, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Overheating, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure
- Control MethodSpeed Regulation by Flux Vector Control with or without Sensor
- Display TypeLED
- DisplaysDrive Voltage
- StandardsCE, ABS, DNV, GOST, WEEE, C-Tick, NOM 117
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5869)
- AC Motor Controls (3952)
- Fan Controls (1184)
- Pump Controls (1136)
- Speed Controls (917)
- Motor Drives (843)
- Motor Speed Controls (837)
- Electronic Speed Controls (820)
- Power Drives (793)
- AC Drives (790)
- AC Speed Controls (790)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (782)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (782)
- AFD (782)
- Compact Drives (782)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.