Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Round Infrared Window, Type 4
- Item # 12N547
- Mfr. Model # VPFR100S
- UNSPSC # 39121301
- Catalog Page # 282
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item4" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size100mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area7850 sq. mm
- Window Thickness0.25mm
- NEMA RatingType 4
- IP RatingIP65
- Gasket Maximum Temperature273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature325 Degrees C (617 Degrees F)
- Voltage RangeAny
- UseElectrical Distribution Enclosure (Switchgear, Switchboard, MCC, Transformer), Generator and Junction Box
- ComponentsGasket, Aperture
- Body MaterialComposite
- Special FeaturesLow Cost Infrared Window with High Impact Resistance Values and Good Transmission Levels
- IncludesFitting Templates, Instructions, Screw-on Cover
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.