Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Round Infrrd Wndw, 7085 sq mm, Type 1/3/12
- Item # 12N539
- Mfr. Model # IRHVIR105U4
- UNSPSC # 39121301
- Catalog Page # 282
- Shipping Weight 2.05 lbs.
- Item4" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size102mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size102mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area7085 sq. mm
- Window Thickness4mm
- NEMA RatingType 1,3 and 12
- IP RatingIP67
- Gasket Maximum Temperature100 Degrees C (212 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature100 Degrees C (212 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature100 Degrees C (212 Degrees F)
- Voltage RangeAny
- UseElectrical Distribution Enclosure (Switchgear, Switchboard, MCC, Transformer), Generator and Junction Box
- ComponentsFrame, Cover, Gasket, Aperture
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Special FeaturesCrystal Material With Highest transmission Rates, One Universal Model Which Accommodates Both Longwave and Shortwave Cameras
- IncludesMagnetic Cover
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.