Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Round Infrared Window, Type 4
- Item # 12N548
- Mfr. Model # VPFR50S
- UNSPSC # 39121301
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item 2" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 50mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area 1962 sq. mm
- Window Thickness 0.25mm
- NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating 65
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 325 Degrees C (617 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Any
- Use Electrical Distribution Enclosure (Switchgear, Switchboard, MCC, Transformer), Generator and Junction Box
- Components Gasket, Aperture
- Body Material Composite
- Special Features Low Cost Infrared Window with High Impact Resistance Values and Good Transmission Levels
- Includes Fitting Templates, Instructions, Screw-on Cover
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.