Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rectangular Infrared Window, Metal, Type 4
- Item # 12N529
- Mfr. Model # CAPVCH12
- UNSPSC # 39121301
- Catalog Page # 282
- Shipping Weight 3.98 lbs.
- Item 12" Rectangular Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 2-3/10"H x 9-3/10"W
- Viewing Aperture Size 1-19/20"H x 9-2/5"W
- Viewing Aperture Area 11,826 sq. mm
- Window Thickness 0.25mm
- NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating 65
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 325 Degrees C (617 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Any
- Use Electrical Distribution Enclosure (Switchgear, Switchboard, MCC) and Low Voltage Transformer
- Components Frame, Cover, Gasket, Aperture
- Body Material Metal
- Special Features Large IR and Visual Viewing w/Protective Cover Over Both Infrared and Visual Viewing
- Includes Fitting templates, Instructions, Protective Cover Over Both Infrared and Visual Viewing
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.