Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Medium Duty Lever Lockset, Neptune, Grd. 2
- Item # 4AXR4
- Mfr. Model # AL10S NEP 626
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.1 lbs.
- Lockset Performance StrengthMedium Duty
- Lockset FunctionPassage
- Handle MaterialZinc Chromate Cold Rolled Steel
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Strike TypeASA STRIKE
- Strike Dim.1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Fire Rated3 hr.
- Location TypeCommercial
- Number of Pins6
- Required Door Thickness1-3/8" to 1-7/8"
- Keyway TypeC
- Number of Keys2
- IncludesHardware, Installation Instructions, Mounting Template, Screws, Schlage C Keyway and (2) Keys
- StandardsANSI 156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.