Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Vertical Band Saw, 10 In
- Item # 36K001
- Mfr. Model # M90106
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1021
- Shipping Weight 73.0 lbs.
- ItemVertical Band Saw
- Cutting Capacity Rectangle4-5/8" x 9-5/8"
- Cutting Capacity Round4-5/8"
- Cutting Capacity Square4-5/8" x 4-5/8"
- Speeds2780 fpm
- Max. Thickness of Cut4-5/8"
- Miter Capacity45 Degrees
- Max. Blade Length70-1/2"
- Max. Blade Width1/2"
- Blade Thickness0.020"
- Overall Height33-1/2"
- Overall Width26"
- Overall Depth19"
- Cutting Angle45 Degrees
- Amps AC3.5
- Table Dimensions12-1/2 x 13-3/4"
- Blade Wheels Dia.10"
- Min. Blade Width1/8"
- Includes(1) Cast Iron Table, (1) Adjustable Blade Guides, (1) Adjustable Fence, (1) Saw Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.