Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Premium Hybrid Table Saw, 10 In. Blade
- Item # 36K006
- Mfr. Model # M90124
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 544.0 lbs.
- ItemPremium Hybrid Table Saw
- Blade Dia.10"
- Arbor Size5/8"
- Motor HP1-3/4
- Amps AC15/7.5
- No Load RPM3450
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg.3-5/16"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg.2-1/4"
- Cutting Capacity Rip Left13-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Rip Right30"
- Table Surface w/Extension40 x 27"
- Table Front of Blade12"
- Overall Height34"
- Overall Width64"
- Overall Depth35"
- IncludesT-slot and Miter Gauge, T-style Rip Fence Calibrated in In., Mm with Magnified View Window, Riving Knife, Clear Acrylic Blade Guard with Anti-kickback Feature, Fold Down Rear Extension Table, Tooth Carbide Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.