Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spindle Sander, 120 V, 1/4 In
- Item # 36K007
- Mfr. Model # 6PA58
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 52.45 lbs.
- ItemOscillating Spindle Sander
- Amps AC2.6
- Stroke (In.)1
- Strokes per Minute30
- Drum Dia. (In.)3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 3
- Table Work Surface (In.)18 Degrees
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)2.1
- Overall Width (In.)22-1/2
- Overall Depth (In.)16-1/2
- Overall Height (In.)14-1/2
- Cabinet MaterialHigh Impact Resistant Plastic
- Table MaterialCast Iron
- IncludesThumb Knob For Easy Drum Changes, Dust Collection Port, Anti-Vibration Rubber Foot Pads, (1): 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in. , 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in., (1) Diameter Drums: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in. Abrasive Sleeves, On Board Storage For Drums, Sleeves And Inserts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.