Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Spindle Sander, 120 V, 1/4 In
- Item # 36K007
- Mfr. Model # 6PA58
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 52.45 lbs.
- Item Oscillating Spindle Sander
- HP 1/4
- Voltage 120
- Amps AC 2.6
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Stroke (In.) 1
- Strokes per Minute 30
- Drum Dia. (In.) 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 3
- Table Work Surface (In.) 18 Degrees
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 2.1
- Overall Width (In.) 22-1/2
- Overall Depth (In.) 16-1/2
- Overall Height (In.) 14-1/2
- Cabinet Material High Impact Resistant Plastic
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Includes Thumb Knob For Easy Drum Changes, Dust Collection Port, Anti-Vibration Rubber Foot Pads, (1): 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in. , 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in., (1) Diameter Drums: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-1/2 in., 2 in., 3 in. Abrasive Sleeves, On Board Storage For Drums, Sleeves And Inserts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.