Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cabinet Table Saw, 12 In. Blade
- Item # 36K005
- Mfr. Model # M90122
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 638.0 lbs.
- ItemCabinet Table Saw
- Blade Dia.12"
- Arbor Size5/8" and 1"
- Motor HP3
- Amps AC16
- No Load RPM3450
- Blade TiltLeft
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg.4"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg.2-3/4"
- Cutting Capacity Rip Left9-1/8"
- Cutting Capacity Rip Right50"
- Table Surface w/Extension79-1/2 x 30"
- Table Front of Blade12-3/4"
- Overall Height42"
- Overall Width83"
- Overall Depth44"
- MaterialCast Iron
- IncludesMDF Table Extension, T-style Rip Fence with Replaceable, Polyethylene Faces, Dado Arbor, Table Insert, Ul987 Approved Blade Guide, Riving Knife System, (1) Tooth Carbide Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.