Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Belt & Disc Sander, 3/4 HP, 120 V
- Item # 15E316
- Mfr. Model # M90690
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 84.0 lbs.
- Item Belt and Disc Sander
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 120
- Amps AC 8.0
- Phase Single
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 9
- Disc Speed (RPM) 3100
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 2400
- Idler Drum Size (In.) 3
- Disc Table Size (In.) 10 x 7
- Table Work Surface (In.) 10 x 7
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 45
- Platen Size (In.) 7x 12-1/2
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 2.0
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 22
- Overall Depth (In.) 20-1/2
- Overall Height (In.) 31
- Features Abrasive Belt Arm That Operates Vertical Or Horizontal, Universal Table With Miter Gauge For Belt Or Disc Operation, Single Dust Collection Port Draws Sawdust From Belt & Disc Operations, Work Stop For Belt Operations When Sanding Smaller Pieces, Cord Wrap For Storage,.
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Cast Iron Universal Table With Miter Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.