Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Exh Fan, B/D, 36 Dia, CFM 10,050,230 V
- Item # 5AFE2
- Mfr. Model # GFFM363G12-2
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 205.0 lbs.
- Item Agricultural Exhaust Fan
- Type Belt Drive, Assembled, 2 Speed
- Propeller Dia. (In.) 36
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 10,050/6852
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP 9230/6344
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 8230/5710
- CFM @ 0.150-In. SP 5460/4695
- CFM/Watt @ 0.000-In. SP 18.8
- CFM/Watt @ 0.050-In. SP 16.7
- CFM/Watt @ 0.100-In. SP 14.6
- CFM/Watt @ 0.150-In. SP 9.7
- Fan RPM 730
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 2.3
- Watts 373
- HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 1725/1140
- Motor Type Capacitor Start, Capacitor Run
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Height (In.) 43-1/8
- Width (In.) 42-3/4
- Max. Depth (In.) 25-1/4
- Opening Required H (In.) 43-3/4
- Opening Required W (In.) 43-1/2
- Flange Width (In.) 2-1/4
- Venturi Clearance Dia. (In.) 37
- Venturi Depth (In.) 10
- Mounting Location Wall
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Bearing Type Permanently Lubricated Ball
- Number of Blades 3
- Propeller Material Galvanized Steel
- Frame Material Fiberglass
- Frame Finish Polished Tan Fiberglass
- Free Area (Square-Ft.) 12.84
- Agency Compliance UL Listed Motor
- For Use With General Exhaust Application
- Includes Aluminum Shutter and Belt Tensioner
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.