- Size5.2 gal.
- Flash Point (F)113 Degrees F/45 Degrees C
- Temp. Range (F)Store below 122 Degrees
- RemovesAdhesives, Glues, Sealants, Rubber Residues, Tar, Paint, Ink, Pen Marks, Grease, Lubricants Or Oils
- For Use WithAll Metallic Surfaces
- Package Quantity1
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Degreaser Cleaners (610)
- Cleaner Degreasers (604)
- Degreaser Chemicals (448)
- Metal Cleaners (332)
- Parts Cleaners (148)
- Adhesive Removers (61)
- Parts Cleaner Solvents (46)
- Adhesive Cleanup Solvents (31)
- Adhesive Solvent Cleaners (28)
- Sealant Removers (20)
- Decal Removers (18)
- Tape Removers (15)
- Decal-Removing Chemicals (13)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.