Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Upright Vacuum, 13 In, 119 cfm, 11.3A, 120V
- Item # 1TGZ5
- Mfr. Model # SC9180B
- UNSPSC # 47121602
- Catalog Page # 1879
- Shipping Weight 28.7 lbs.
- Item Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Amps 11.3
- Cleaning Path 13"
- Filter Type Sealed HEPA
- Bag Type Paper Dust Bag
- Power Cord Length 50 ft.
- Voltage 120
- Net Weight 20 lb.
- Air Flow 119 cfm
- Height Adjustment Manual 4-Position
- Plug 3-Wire
- Hood Height 6"
- Handle Metal
- Furniture Guard Non-Marking Wrap Around
- Capacity 4 qt.
- Warranty 2 Year
- Includes Metal Extension Wand with Built On Dusting Brush
- Standards Meets Carpet and Rug Institute(TM)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition CRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.