Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shovel, Stainless, Steel
- Item # 4XKZ1
- Mfr. Model # 207
- UNSPSC # 27112004
- Catalog Page # 1714
- Shipping Weight 8.05 lbs.
- ItemStainless Steel Shovel
- TypeChemical/Corrosion Resistant
- Blade Width10-1/2"
- Blade Length14"
- Overall Length39"
- Extended Length39"
- Blade TypeScoop
- Blade Material304 Stainless Steel
- Handle TypeD-Handle
- Handle MaterialStainless Steel
- FeaturesElectropolished Finish with A Smooth Back Enhances Corrosion Resistance, Improve Surface Finish and Ease of Cleaning, Ideal for Moving Bulk Material, Heavy Duty Welds.
- ApplicationFor Meat, Dairy, Seafood, Poultry, General Food Handling, Commercial Fishing, Material Handling, Agriculture, Chemical and Industrial Applications
- Meets/ExceedsFDA and USDA Requirements, NSF Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.