Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hand Sink, With Faucet, 19 In. L, 18 In. W
- Item # 1HLF3
- Mfr. Model # 505
- UNSPSC # 30181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 26.08 lbs.
- ItemHand Sink
- With Faucet/Without FaucetWith Faucet
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Mounting TypeWall
- Overall Length19"
- Overall Width18"
- Overall Height16-1/2"
- Bowl Size17" x 14"
- Bowl Depth7"
- ADA CompliantNo
- Back SplashYes
- Bowl ShapeRectangular
- Back Splash Height9-1/2"
- Side SplashNo
- Faucet OperationDouble Knee Pedal
- Number of Stations1
- Drain Opening2"
- Faucet Hole Dia.7/8"
- IncludesDouble Knee Pedal Valve with Connecting Tube, Fittings, Swivel Gooseneck Spout with Aerator, Soap Dispenser with Holder, Strainer with Basket, Wall Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.