Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGooseneck Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet OperationManual
- Number of Handles2
- Handle TypeBlade
- Flow Rate2 gpm
- Number of Holes2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center8"
- Body MaterialLow Lead Brass
- Faucet SpoutSwivel
- ADA CompliantNo
- Mounting TypeDeck
- Spout Length12"
- FinishChrome Plated
- Replacement CartridgeMfr. No. 1062-C, 1062-H
- IncludesSpout and 2-1/2" Handles
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsCertified to NSF/ANSI 62
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Displaying repair parts for model: 2005
Alternate Search Terms
- Washroom (2697)
- Lavatory (2504)
- Bathroom Fixtures (972)
- Restroom Fixtures (972)
- Washroom Fixtures (972)
- Certified Low Lead Faucets (908)
- Institutional Faucets (822)
- Commercial Faucets (819)
- Lavatory Faucets (594)
- Bathroom Faucets (590)
- Restroom Faucets (590)
- Washroom Faucets (590)
- Low-Flow Faucets (427)
- Double Handle Faucets (351)
- 2-Handle Faucets (348)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.