Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sanitizing Aerosol Spray, PK 12
- Item # 4EEC7
- Mfr. Model # 52180
- UNSPSC # 47131833
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemSanitizing Aerosol Spray
- Recommended DilutionReady To Use
- Size0.75 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA and NY.
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Cleaners (368)
- Disinfectant Cleaners (338)
- Disinfectant Chemicals (319)
- Germicidal Cleaners (190)
- Cleaner Sanitizers (157)
- Antimicrobial Cleaners (146)
- Food Service Cleaners (146)
- Food Service Cleaners/Degreasers (146)
- Virucidal Cleaners (137)
- Antibacterial Cleaners (130)
- Virucidal Disinfectants (105)
- Spray Disinfectants (75)
- Fungicidal Disinfectants (66)
- Fungicides (66)
- Institutional-Grade Disinfectants (65)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.