Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulated Tool Set
- Number of Pieces30
- IncludesScrewdrivers 1/8 x 2", 3/16 x 4", 1/4 x 6" Slotted, 1 x 3", 2 x 4" Phillips, Torque Wrench 30 to 150"/lb., 3/8" Drive Reversible Ratchet, 3 and 6" Extensions, 3/8" Drive 12-Point 8-Pieces Deep Socket Set 3/8 to 13/16", Box End Wrench Set 8-Pieces 3/8 to 13/16", 71/2" Diagonal Cutter, 8" Needle Nose and 9" Lineman's Pliers, Mini Flashlight, Plastic Box
- ProtectsAgainst Electrical Shocks up to 1000V
- StandardsASTM F1505-07 and IEC 900
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- 3/8" Drive Sockets (2142)
- Ratcheting Wrenches (1565)
- Wire Cutters (1045)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (899)
- Flat Screwdrivers (888)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (667)
- Dikes (398)
- Electrician's Screwdrivers (366)
- Diagonal-Cutting Pliers (330)
- Socket Extensions (323)
- Insulated Screwdrivers (295)
- Technician's Screwdrivers (294)
- Long-Nose Pliers (290)
- Combination Pliers (279)
- Diagonal Cutters (258)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.