Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFlame-Resistant Coverall Kit
- Fits Chest Size46 to 48"
- Fits Waist Size40 to 42"
- ATPV Rating8 cal./cmÂ²
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)2
- StandardsASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E
- IncludesArc Flash Coverall, AS1000HAT Hard Hat With Arc Faceshield, AFHOOD 10 Cal/cm2, Large Nylon Storage Bag, Faceshield Canvas Storage Bag, Balclava and Safety Eyewear
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia and Turkey.
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (30242)
- Apparel (30085)
- Protective Clothing (30058)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (6692)
- Protective Eyewear (2611)
- Flame-Resistant Coveralls (1565)
- FR Coveralls (1565)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1297)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1135)
- Protective Headwear (1042)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (1030)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (1015)
- Head-Protective Hard Hats/Helmets (878)
- Heat-Protective Clothing (645)
- Hard Hats (626)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Neither chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite), oxygen bleach (hydrogen peroxide) nor soaps comprised of salts of fatty acids should be used either separately or in detergents as they may affect the protective properties of the PPE. Commonly used detergents include All, Arm& Hammer, Cheer, Era, Gain, Surf, Tide, Wisk or Xtra. Best cleaning results are obtained with soft water.
Tumble dry at normal temperature.
The PPE is dry-cleanable.
Thank you for using Grainger's Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.