Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Navy XL Flame-Resistant Coverall Kit, 8 cal./cm2 ATPV Rating, 2 Hazard Risk Category (HRC)
- Item # 5EU46
- Mfr. Model # SKCA8XL
- UNSPSC # 46181503
- Catalog Page # 2316
- Catalog Group # D0672
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemFlame-Resistant Coverall Kit
- Fits Chest Size46 to 48"
- Fits Waist Size40 to 42"
- ATPV Rating8 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)2
- StandardsASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E
- IncludesArc Flash Coverall, AS1000HAT Hard Hat With Arc Faceshield, AFHOOD 10 Cal/cm2, Large Nylon Storage Bag, Faceshield Canvas Storage Bag, Balclava and Safety Eyewear
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia and Turkey.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 2NNK2NATIONAL SAFETY APPAREL
Price $857.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (34154)
- Apparel (33990)
- Protective Clothing (33884)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7981)
- Protective Eyewear (2783)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (2441)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (2280)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (2074)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (2061)
- Flame-Resistant Coveralls (1655)
- FR Coveralls (1649)
- Protective Headwear (1205)
- Head-Protective Hard Hats/Helmets (871)
- Hard Hats (631)
- Heat-Protective Clothing (591)
- Electrical-Protective Coveralls (425)
- Eye-Protective Shields (241)
- Head-Protective Faceshields (61)
- Electrical-Protective Faceshields (56)
- Arc Flash Protective Faceshields (43)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Neither chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite), oxygen bleach (hydrogen peroxide) nor soaps comprised of salts of fatty acids should be used either separately or in detergents as they may affect the protective properties of the PPE. Commonly used detergents include All, Arm& Hammer, Cheer, Era, Gain, Surf, Tide, Wisk or Xtra. Best cleaning results are obtained with soft water.
Tumble dry at normal temperature.
The PPE is dry-cleanable.
Thank you for using Grainger's Ask and Answer.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well