Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Green 3XL Arc Flash Protection Clothing Kit, 40 cal./cm2 ATPV Rating, 4 Hazard Risk Category (HRC)
- Item # 30L339
- Mfr. Model # SK40PLT3XL
- UNSPSC # 46181508
- Catalog Page # 2316
- Catalog Group # H0372
- Shipping Weight 9.95 lbs.
- ItemArc Flash Protection Clothing Kit
- Fits Chest Size54 to 56"
- Fits Waist Size48 to 50"
- MaterialSynthetic Fiber Blend
- ATPV Rating40 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)4
- StandardsASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E
- IncludesCoat, Bib Overalls, Pro-Hood, Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Storage Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 30L336SALISBURY
Price $3,445.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (34110)
- Apparel (33946)
- Protective Clothing (33840)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7982)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (2381)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (2220)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (2074)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (2061)
- Bib Overalls (1568)
- Hard Hats (631)
- Electrical-Protective Overalls (168)
- Electrical-Protective Coats (70)
- Arc Flash Protective Apparel Bags (63)
- Electrical Protection Equipment (57)
- Protective Apparel Bags (40)
- Electrical Protection Equipment Bags (27)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no set time frame for this kit. The coveralls are inherently flame-resistant; they are not treated. Hard hat expiration depends upon the manufacturer's recommendations. Some manufacturer's have them; some don't, but it there is no OSHA regulation stating a specific time frame that a hard hat expires.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.