Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemArc Flash Protection Clothing Kit
- Fits Chest Size46 to 48"
- Fits Waist Size40 to 42"
- MaterialSynthetic Fiber Blend
- ATPV Rating40 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)4
- StandardsASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E
- IncludesCoat, Bib Overalls, Pro-Hood, Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Storage Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (29603)
- Protective Clothing (29504)
- Apparel (29446)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (4375)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (2580)
- Bib Overalls (1414)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1281)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (1163)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1006)
- Hard Hats (620)
- Electrical-Protective Overalls (139)
- Electrical-Protective Coats (77)
- Arc Flash Protective Apparel Bags (60)
- Electrical Protection Equipment (49)
- Electrical Protection Equipment Bags (27)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The clips that are included with this kit are Salisbury part number ASCLIP. Please contact 1-800-GRAINGER to see if this is something Grainger stocks or if we would have to special order it.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.