Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PTFE Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item # 5UPF9
- Mfr. Model # DVX2-144NCD2
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 3993
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material PTFE
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Orifice Dia. 1/4"
- Coefficient of Volume 0.6
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure 100 psi
- Voltage 24VDC
- Operation Direct Acting
- Max. Flow Rate 6 gpm
- NEMA Rating 4
- Max. Fluid Temp. 194 Degrees F
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Watts 41
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Overall Length 2-3/8"
- Overall Width 2-3/8"
- Overall Height 3-15/16"
- Application Semiconductor manufacturing, biomedical research, chemical process industries and high-purity applications.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.