Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exit Door Alarm, Annunciation, 105dB
- Item # 16D849
- Mfr. Model # STI-6400WIR
- UNSPSC # 46171604
- Catalog Page # 2784
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- Item Exit Door Alarm
- Cylinder Type Key Lock
- Alarm Type Audible/Annunciation
- Siren Style Three Minute Piercing Horn
- Activated By Unauthorized Egress
- Alarm Duration 30 sec., 3 min. or Continuously
- Coverage 1000 ft.
- Door Handing Nonhanded
- Body Thickness 2"
- Body Dia. 5-1/2"
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Decibels 105dB
- Light Color Red
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Standards FCC and IC Compliant
- For Use With STI-34104 STI-34108 Wireless Alert Series
- Includes Door Alarm, Battery and Mounting Hardware, One Warning Label 16200
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The STI-6402 is the Exit Stopper for double doors, the WW Grainger part number is 3JYV9.
Have a Great Day,
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.