Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CO and LP/Natural Gas Alarm
- Item # 39H975
- Mfr. Model # 35-711
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemCarbon Monoxide and Gas Alarm
- Detection MethodSemiconductor
- Interconnection CapabilityNo
- Power Source120VAC
- Audible Alert85dB @ 10 ft., Horn
- Visual AlertRed LED
- Digital ReadoutNo
- Battery BackupNo
- FeaturesDirect Plug In, (2) Self-Cleaning Sensors That Operate Independently of Each Other
- Hush ButtonYes
- Test ButtonYes
- Locking PinYes
- Operating Temp.-40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F (-40 Degrees to 66 Degrees C)
- StandardsUL 2034, UL 1484
- IncludesLocking Bracket
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 25K785SAFE-T-ALERT
Price $49.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.