Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Router Bit Set, Super Delux, 1/2S, 30 Pc
- Item # 16Y605
- Mfr. Model # 16Y605
- UNSPSC # 27112821
- Catalog Page # 1038
- Shipping Weight 7.65 lbs.
- ItemRouter Bit Set Super Delux 1/2S
- MaterialCarbide Tipped
- Number of Pieces30
- ApplicationFor All Types Of Routing Applications, Trimming, Decorative Edging, Stock Removal, Grooving And Specialty Design
- Includes1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" Straight, 1/2" Hinge, 1/2" Panel Pilot, 1/2" 3/4" Dovetail, 1/2" V-Groove, 3/8" Hang Slot, 45 Degrees Chamfer(16Y609), T1/4" Rabbeting, 1/2" Flush Trim (16Y579), 1/2", 5/8" Core Box, R5/32",1/4" Roman Ogee, R3/16" Ogee, R3/16" Ogee With Fillet, R3/16" Classical Ogee, R3/32" Classical, R1/4, 3/8", 1/2" Cove, R1/8", 1/4"(16Y564), 3/8"(16Y534), 1/2" Roundover(16Y575), R1/4" Ovolo, R3/16" Half Round Bit and Wooden Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Router Bits (1267)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.