Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Polypropylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 8 oz.
- Item # 8DXD1
- Mfr. Model # 1014
- UNSPSC # 40151521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Ryton, PTFE, Polyethylene, Hastelloy-C
- Discharge Tubing Material Polypropylene
- For Use With For Dispensing Chemicals From 15-55 Gallon Drums. Recommended For Methanol, Chlorinated Solvents, Antifreeze & Windshield Washer Fluid.
- GPM 6
- Max. Pressure 5 psi
- Ounces per Stroke 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 50 CPS
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 5/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 4"
- Suction Tube Length 43"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Polypropylene
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Good Chemical Resistance
- Includes Bung Adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Head 10 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.