Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Radiation Alert Inspector 0-100 mrad/Hr
- Item # 3KWG6
- Mfr. Model # INSPECTOR
- UNSPSC # 42203901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemRadiation Detector
- Operating RangemR/hr - .001 (1micron R) to 100 mR/hr CPM - 0 to 350,000 micron Sv/hr - .01 to 1000 CPS - 0 to 5000 Total/ Timer - 1 to 9,999,000 counts
- Gamma Radiation RangeDetects Gamma down to 10-12 KeV
- Alpha Energy SensitivityDown to 2MeV
- Beta Energy SensitivityDown to 2MeV
- Gamma and X-ray Energy Sensitivity3340 CPM/mR/hr referenced to Cs-137
- AccuracymR/hr +/-10% typical (NIST), +/-15% max - 0 to 100/ micron Sv/hr +/-10% typical (NIST), +/-15% max - 01 - 1000/ CPM +/-10% typical (NIST), +/-15% max - 0 to 350,000
- Powered By9V Battery
- Battery Life2160 Hrs At Normal Background
- Calibration CertificateCert. of Conformance
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthGM Tube 90 Days, All Other Part and Labor 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.